- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotelの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
スーペリア ルーム オーシャンビュー (Ocean Waikiki)
スタンダード ルーム (Diamond Head View)
スタンダード ルーム オーシャンビュー
スタンダード ルーム 1 ベッドルーム (Diamond Head Wing)
デラックス ルーム (Diamond Head)
スタンダード ルーム クイーンベッド 1 台 バリアフリー
スタジオスイート キングベッド 1 台 オーシャンビュー
Located in Honolulu, New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and International Market Place. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Honoluluの旅行ガイドを見る
- Waikiki Aquarium - 徒歩 3 分
- Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 徒歩 14 分
- Honolulu Zoo - 徒歩 15 分
- Waikiki Beach - 徒歩 17 分
- Moana Surfrider - 徒歩 19 分
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hau Tree Lanai – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
- Miyako – Beachfront restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Sunset Lanai Lounge – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves light fare.
New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 0.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 20.70 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.00 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - WHO17210163201. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This little gem was recommended to us by a friend who now lives in Honolulu. Lovely little older place away from the central hotel area. Great breakfast on open patio on the beach. No pool, but no need! Will definitely stay here again.