Hotel New Otani Tokyo Garden Towerの概要
Choose dates to view prices
デラックス ルーム タワー
ジュニア スイート ガーデンビュー タワー
スタンダード ルーム ガーデンビュー
Located in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighborhood, Hotel New Otani Tokyo Garden Tower is near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Kojimachi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is 8 minutes.Tokyoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 車で 3 分
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 車で 3 分
- Nippon Budokan - 車で 3 分
- Tokyo Midtown - 車で 4 分
- Roppongi Hills - 車で 4 分
- Kojimachi Station - 6 min walk
- Yotsuya Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Tour D Argent – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Open on select days.
- Taikan-en – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Senbazuru – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Sekishin-tei – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Hotel New Otani Tokyo Garden Tower
Food and drink
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- One of the swimming pools
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 4235 and JPY 6050 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way)
- Facilities fee: JPY 6000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location that allowed me to explore all the sights of Tokyo, as the underground Ginza line was only a short walk away. Excellent customer service.