You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 9000 and JPY 12000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way)
- Facilities fee: JPY 6000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children age 3 and younger must share existing bedding with an adult. Extra beds are not available for children. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Additional fees apply to children 0 to 5 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.