Apartments in Quezon City for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Quezon City
Seda Vertis North
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Eurotel Vivaldi Araneta
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Quezon City
You'll find 157 lodging choices in Quezon City, including a selection of apartments. While you're here, be sure to visit the shops and seek out the entertainment venues. Popular places to explore include Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Quezon City
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 34°C is the daytime average and 22°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average rainfall is 2058 inches in a year
Must See in Quezon City
Quezon City is known for its entertainment venues and shops. Cultural attractions include Kia Theater and Art In Island, whereas Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center is one spot to enjoy nature. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Smart Araneta Coliseum and SM Mall of Asia in the larger area.Quezon City is also known for:
- Live music
How to Get to Quezon City and Around the Area
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 10.5 mi (16.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.