Ready to book a hostel in town? These options have the highest reviews from our guests and could be a good place to start: Auberge Le P’tit Bonheur
- Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a shared/communal kitchen. Auberge Internationale de Québec
- Located within a 5-minute walk of Le Capitole. You can take advantage of free breakfast and free WiFi, as well as a bar. You’ll find towels, showers, and linens in all rooms. QBEDS Hostel
- Located within a 10-minute walk of Parliament Building and Quebec City Convention Center. You can take advantage of free WiFi and a bar, as well as a shared/communal kitchen. Rooms come with towels, showers, and linens. Auberge Jeunesse LouLou’s Backpacker Hostel
- Property features include free WiFi, free parking, and a shared/communal kitchen. You’ll find towels, desks, and linens in all rooms. Auberge de la Paix
- Located steps from Quebec City Town Hall. Property features include free breakfast, free WiFi, and a shared/communal kitchen. Rooms come with showers.