Apartments in Quebec for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Quebec
Other property types in Quebec
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Hôtel Palace Royal centre-ville
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Quebec
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Quebec with 354 hotels and other lodging options to select from, including 41 apartments. Seek out the great live music and acclaimed art scene in this walkable area. Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale are top attractions worth a visit.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Quebec?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 4°C and nighttime temperatures average -19°C
- April-June: 25°C is the daytime average and -5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and nighttime averages are around 4°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14°C during the day and -16°C at night
- Average rainfall is 34 inches in a year
Things to Do in Quebec
Quebec is well regarded for its live music and local art scene. Enjoy the outdoors at Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls, or simply take in cultural attractions like Palais Montcalm and Le Capitole. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.Quebec is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Quebec and Around the Area
Fly into Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), which is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.