Top Hotels in Port Douglas
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Top things to do in Port Douglas
Port Douglas Beach Vacation
Forget the stresses of daily life and let yourself completely relax on your Port Douglas vacation. Few things are more invigorating than the smell of fresh salt air and the soothing melody of waves lapping at the shore. Organize your trip to Port Douglas the easy way by booking one of our Port Douglas packages. Many visitors opt to stay near Four Mile Beach, a must-see only 1 mile (2 km) from the city center.
Things You Should Know About Port Douglas
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and slow walks along the beach at sundown. Check out our Port Douglas beach hotels and see what's available.
- Private vacation homes, like Villa 308 and 26 Beachfront Mirage, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Port Douglas take care of all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of relaxing.
- Port Douglas, population 8,200, is popular for so many reasons. Discover a few sightseeing tips on our Port Douglas things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Port Douglas vacation deals. See Great Barrier Reef, along with other top attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.