Apartments in Mount Shasta for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Mount Shasta
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Other property types in Mount Shasta
Best Western Plus Tree House
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Comfort Inn Mount Shasta Area
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
LOGE Mt. Shasta
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Mount Shasta
There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Mount Shasta, including a selection of apartments. Take time to enjoy the area's mountain landscape and waterfalls.
Why should you consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are a good option for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Mount Shasta?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average -3°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1096 inches in a year
Things to Do in Mount Shasta
Mount Shasta is known for its mountain landscape and ski slopes. Mount Shasta City Park and Mossbrae Falls are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Weed Historic Lumber Town Museum is one of the cultural attractions. While in town, Mt. Shasta Nordic Center and Mount Shasta Ski Park are other places worth a visit.Mount Shasta is known also for its:
How to Get to Mount Shasta and Around the Area
Fly into Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), which is located 55.8 mi (89.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.