Apartments in Mentougou for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Mentougou
Beijing Habitat Gardens Inn
Grand Millennium Beijing
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Four Points by Sheraton Beijing, Haidian
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Mentougou
There are plenty of places to stay in the larger Beijing area, with 1367 lodging choices including 69 apartments. Discover the region's popular sights like Peking Man at Zhoukoudian.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Mentougou?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average -10°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Average rainfall is 671 inches in a year
What to Do in Mentougou
Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Peking Man at Zhoukoudian, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like Fahai Temple. Tanzhe Temple and Baishui Temple are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Mentougou is also recognised for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Mentougou and Around the Area
Fly into Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), which is located 40.9 mi (65.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.