Great location, nice room but in need of a total upgrade and there was a lack of attention to detail. If I had read the reviews before I booked, I would've never stayed there but luckily it was only for 2 nights. Why you ask?
1. Furniture was old, outdated, stained, some with chipped wood and should be replaced with new stuff.
2. Carpet was old, stained and needs to be taken out immediately and just replace with tile. I would think this would be obvious since this is the first thing you see.
3. Cracked toilet should be replaced! Looked like it was just stuck together with glue.
4. Some light switches do not work and you are not sure what they turn on.
5. Additional electrical sockets to plug in laptop and charge phones would be useful.
6. Toilet paper holder and shower faucet were coming off the wall and should be fixed.
7. Wall paper in kitchenette and bathroom looked old and stained and should be replaced.
Having said all that, the linens and bed sheets were clean and all the appliances work fine. Just be aware that the Wifi password you are given expires after a while and you are expected to pay for additional service.