- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Coast Anabelle Hotelの概要
Choose dates to view prices
デラックス ルーム クイーンベッド 2 台
デラックス ルーム キングベッド 1 台
スーペリア ルーム キングベッド 1 台
ジュニア スイート キングベッド 1 台
コンフォート スイート キングベッド 1 台
デラックス スタジオスイート キングベッド 1 台
Located in Burbank, Coast Anabelle Hotel is near the airport and near a metro station. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Sign are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Warner Brothers Studio and Walt Disney Studios. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dodger Stadium or Rose Bowl Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Warner Brothers Studio - 徒歩 20 分
- Los Angeles Zoo - 車で 6 分
- Universal Studios Hollywood™ - 車で 6 分
- Universal CityWalk - 車で 15 分
- Griffith Observatory - 車で 22 分
- Downtown Burbank Station - 3 min drive
- Universal City Station - 5 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Olives Bistro and Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
Coast Anabelle Hotel
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per day
- 1.00 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I accidentally clicked to stay at this hotel a week later using my Expedia app, I called to see if they would change to an earlier date. The said no and would not allow me to apply my $260 dollars towards a earlier nights stay. They then demanded $310 for that night and wanted me to route around Expedia. I contacted the cooperate headquarters (in Seattle) and they redirected me to the owner, I left a message and never got a call back. “TONY” is the owner. ITS A SUPPER SUPPER SCUMMY BUSINESS PRACTICE AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST. I’m a 14 year business traveler and a gold vip with Expedia, this is hands down the worst hotel I have ever encountered. Stay at the Marriott by the Burbank airport.