Park Plaza London Riverbankの概要
Choose dates to view prices
エグゼクティブ ダブルルーム リバービュー
スイート 1 ベッドルーム
スイート 1 ベッドルーム バルコニー リバービュー
スイート 1 ベッドルーム 簡易キッチン
スイート 1 ベッドルーム バルコニー リバービュー (Kitchenette)
ファミリー スタジオ 簡易キッチン
スイート 1 ベッドルーム 簡易キッチン リバービュー
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Park Plaza London Riverbank is in the business district and on a river. The Strand and Regent Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Westminster Abbey - 徒歩 16 分
- London Eye - 徒歩 16 分
- Big Ben - 徒歩 17 分
- Buckingham Palace - 車で 10 分
- Trafalgar Square - 車で 11 分
- Vauxhall Station - 8 min walk
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chino Latino – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Club Lounge – Serves breakfast daily. Reservations required.
Park Plaza London Riverbank
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.50 for adults and GBP 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Hotel has a very good location to everything. It is well staffed and all are pleasant and accommodating. The room bedside touch controls is very nice to control the curtains, lighting and A/C. however we did have to change rooms due to A/C not working in first room, even after they said they fixed it.. Improvements: The housekeeping was hit and miss, and the concierge service was just ok. The biggest disappointment was the breakfast. The buffet food was not good, and never improved all week. Didn't find out until mid stay that I could order fresh prepared eggs as they didn't inform us, just saw a lady order and asked her about it. What they call bacon I call ham. soggy and tough.buffet scrambled eggs are also soggy and diluted. The only restaurant on premises is to be avoided. We would walk to the local pubs to get a decent meal. Especially the Windmill pub was great. Black Dog Pub best get reservations, The Queens Head cafe has GREAT Food at a GREAT price, and the Rose pub is nice also. All are a close walk from the hotel. theres even a small grocery store around the corner.