Where to stay in Key West
Key West Historic District
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,033 area reviews)
Travelers to Key West Historic District praise its fantastic nightlife. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to make a stop by Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
4.5/5Wonderful!(226 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Old Town, Duval Street and South Beach are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in Downtown, Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum are top sights worth seeing.
Uptown - Upper Duval
4.5/5Wonderful!(72 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Uptown - Upper Duval, South Beach and Duval Street are top sights worth seeing.
5/5Exceptional!(12 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Truman Annex, Duval Street and Harry S. Truman Little White House are top sights worth seeing.
Top Hotels in Key West
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Top things to do in Key West
Key West Beach Vacation
Kick back and relax on the shore and watch the sunlight twinkling on the water during your Key West vacation. If you're looking for the perfect beach experience, a trip to Key West sure does deliver. You've probably heard about Smathers Beach (2 miles (3 km) away). We recommend checking out accommodations nearby. However, a lot of visitors also choose Key West vacation deals near South Beach or Higgs Beach, two other excellent nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Key West
- Choosing a hotel near the water means crisp sea breezes and long walks along the shoreline at sunset. Cast your eye over our Key West beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes here. 3br W/ Pool & Chefs Kitchen 3 Bedroom Home and Mermaid Manor Apartment 4 are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Key West. They make it easy to budget. Leave your credit card safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our Key West things to do page is a good place to begin planning your trip to Key West. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 25,800 locals to discover even more.
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, check out our Key West vacation deals.