- Kawarayaji Temple
- 4 min drive
- Nobunagano Yakatac Museum
- 10 min drive
- Kannonshoji Temple
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Hotel Route-Inn Higashiomi Yokaichi Ekimae is located in Higashiomi. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Biwa and Hibari Park, while Higashiomi Omi Merchants Museum and Former Iba Family House Museum are cultural highlights. Kongorinji Temple and Castle Road are also worth visiting.
- Kawarayaji Temple - 4 min drive
- Azuchi Castle Museum - 8 min drive
- Nobunagano Yakatac Museum - 10 min drive
- Shiga Prefectural Museum of Archaeology - 10 min drive
- Kannonshoji Temple - 11 min drive
- Kusatsu Station - 41 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 118 min drive
About this property
Hotel Route-Inn Higashiomi Yokaichi Ekimae
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Route-Inn Yokaichi Ekimae
- Route-Inn Higashiomi Yokaichi Ekimae
- Route-Inn Yokaichi Ekimae
- Hotel Route-Inn Higashiomi Yokaichi Ekimae Hotel
- Hotel Route-Inn Higashiomi Yokaichi Ekimae Higashiomi
- Hotel Route-Inn Higashiomi Yokaichi Ekimae Hotel Higashiomi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort