Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Guadalajara
4/5Very Good!(1,327 area reviews)
Consider a visit to Plaza de Armas and take some time to enjoy the abundant dining options during your time in Downtown Guadalajara. If you want to see more of the city, jump on the metro at Plaza Universidad Station or San Juan de Dios Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(66 area reviews)
Double spires of the neo-Gothic cathedral rise above the central plaza beside a glorious rotunda and a majestic theater in this preserved historic district.
San Juan de Dios
Well-liked for its live music and shopping, San Juan de Dios is worth a visit. Check out the variety of things to see and do like Plaza de los Mariachis and Hospicio Cabanas, and jump on the metro at San Juan de Dios Station to get around the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(236 area reviews)
Financial District is noteworthy for its bars, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Guadalajara Country Club and Andares Shopping Center.
More trip options
- Guadalajara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Guadalajara Airports
- Hotels in Guadalajara Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Guadalajara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Guadalajara
- More Hotel Options in Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Jalisco
- Other Hotels near Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations