Apartments in Fujisawa for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Fujisawa
Other property types in Fujisawa
Smile Hotel Shonan Fujisawa
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2020
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Fujisawa-Minamiguchi
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Fujisawa
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the larger Yokohama area, with 215 accommodation choices including 4 apartments. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Yokohama Stadium.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Fujisawa
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average -2°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 14°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1155 inches in a year
What to Do in Fujisawa
Family-friendly attractions include Tsujido Seaside Park and Kugenuma Seaside Park, whereas Shonankaigan Park and Samuel Cocking Garden are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Yokohama Stadium.Fujisawa is also notable for its:
How to Get to Fujisawa and Around the Area
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.