Apartments in Foshan for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Foshan
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Foshan
New World Shunde Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2020
Marriott Hotel Shunde
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2019
Holiday Inn Shunde
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Foshan
There are plenty of places to stay in Foshan with 235 hotels and other lodging options to select from, including 11 apartments. Take time to visit top sights in the region such as Guangdong Folk Art Museum and Huaisheng Mosque.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Foshan?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and nighttime temperatures average 11°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 18°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1612 inches in a year
Must See in Foshan
Family-friendly attractions include Nanhai Wetland Park, whereas Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park is a spot to enjoy the outdoors. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Guangdong Folk Art Museum and Huaisheng Mosque.Foshan is also recognised for its:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Foshan and Around the Area
Fly into Foshan (FUO-Shadi), which is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away. You can also search for flights into Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.), which is 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.