Cape Town Vacation Packages
Where to stay in Cape Town
Cape Town City Centre
4/5Very Good!(484 area reviews)
Known for its majestic mountain landscape and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Cape Town City Centre. Check out top attractions like Castle of Good Hope and Long Street, and jump on the metro at Woodstock Station or Esplanade Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(61 area reviews)
Stunning sunsets and perfect blue water, scuba diving, mountain scenery and beachfront restaurants all make this one of Cape Town’s most popular beach suburbs.
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Enjoy superb waterfront shopping and dining and exquisite views at South Africa’s most visited destination.
4.5/5Wonderful!(72 area reviews)
Bring the kids to the playgrounds and cafés in this dynamic, rejuvenated coastal area in the shadow of a mossy mountain.
3.5/5Good!(9 area reviews)
Browse stalls and enjoy live music in the harbor market, trek along the mountain trails and surf atop Atlantic swells.
Top Hotels in Cape Town
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Top things to do in Cape Town
Cape Town Beach Vacation
If you're planning to escape the city crowds, a Cape Town vacation is just what you've been waiting for. There's no lack of beautiful coastal views to take in during a trip to Cape Town. Those who enjoy being near the water are likely to be familiar with Boulders Beach (31 kilometers away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But don't worry if the surrounding accommodations are full. A lot of visitors to the area also book Cape Town vacation packages around Camps Bay Beach and Bloubergstrand Beach.
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means picture-perfect vistas and relaxing walks along the shoreline at dusk. Cast your eye over our Cape Town beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments are also popular with many travelers to the area. La Pergola and Collection Luxury Apartments are great examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Cape Town look after all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to zero in on the important task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Cape Town, population 3,433,400, is a wonderful place to visit for countless reasons. Get a few sightseeing tips on our Cape Town things to do page.
- Save a bundle on wonderful experiences with our Cape Town vacation deals. Visit Table Mountain, as well as other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.