Apartments in Bath for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bath
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2019
Other property types in Bath
Apex City of Bath Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Doubletree by Hilton Bath
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Bath
There are plenty of places to stay in Bath with 250 hotels and other lodging options including 69 apartments. Why not enjoy the relaxing spas and picturesque gardens in this walkable area? Roman Baths and Bath Abbey are top sights to discover.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
When is the Best Time to Visit Bath?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 22°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 30 inches in a year
Must See in Bath
Bath is well regarded for its gardens and spas. Thermae Bath Spa and Bath Lawn Tennis Club are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Roman Baths and Theatre Royal Bath. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Bath Abbey and Jane Austen Centre.Bath is also recognised for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Bath and Around the Area
Fly into Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), which is located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.