In order to ensure you are prepared for unforeseen circumstances around COVID and travel disruptions during the pandemic, please purchase travel insurance along with booking your holiday accommodation. We are not able to guarantee a full refund in case of a cancellation due to you or one of your guests testing positive for COVID.
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 Banff Lodging Company restaurants will implement the Restriction Exemption Program. Guests choosing to dine in at BLC hotel restaurants will be required to show one of the following:
• Proof of Vaccination
• Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or Rapid Test within 72 hours of service
• Documentation of a medical exemption
Children 12 and under are welcome in our restaurants and are not subject to the REP. Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at our hotels.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 indoor pools, waterslides and fitness rooms will be participating in the REP program, and appropriate documentation will be required for guests 13 and older. There are no restrictions to access our outdoor pools and hot pools.
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the indoor pool and the outdoor hot pools are available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Pool use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Outdoor staircases and hallways to all floors
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
• No contact arrival and departure
• Exterior access to your unit
• Modified room service available
• Your own kitchenette to prepare meals
Come and stay in our cozy and charming getaway in the Rockies. You'll love to be just one minute's walk from central downtown Banff, where you can enjoy all that this beautiful place has to offer. At the end of the day, return to this retreat. Other features you'll love:
• Master bedroom with 2 Queen beds
• Double pull-out sofa bed in the living room (bed linen and pillows provided)
• Private Balcony and Gas Fireplace
• One of Banff's newest boutique properties!
• Two pristine Rooftop Hot Pools with mountain views on-site
• Free Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Underground Heated parking, including 4 charging stalls!
• IGA supermarket is a block away
• 24/7 hotel style front desk service. Check-in and late arrivals are a breeze!
Our newly-built and cozy 494 sq.ft. suite is set against a backdrop of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, and is PERFECTLY located in the heart of the action, a mere 1-minute walk from the lively town centre. Large windows and natural wood furnishings will have you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated in this functional space. You'll love to breathe the fresh air from your private balcony, or to cozy up in front of the gas fireplace on cooler evenings.
There is 1 BEDROOM with 2 Mountain Luxury queen-sized beds and there is an additional pull-out sofa bed in the living room. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests!
Get ready in the full and modern BATHROOM, with a deluxe Mountain Rain Shower, a vanity, a hairdryer, and an iron.
Sit back and relax in the bright, open LIVING AREA with a comfortable sofa and a flat panel TV. For your comfort, enjoy the Air Conditioning in the summer.
Cook up a quick snack in the KITCHENETTE, equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, sink, and a basic assortment of cookware and utensils. For coffee and tea lovers, brew up a cup of your favourite morning drink in the coffee maker and kettle in your room. Sit down with visitors at the wooden dining table with seating for 2.
This room provides access to excellent amenities at the Moose Hotel & Suites, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in one of the rooftop hot pools with mountain views, or get pampered at the Meadow Spa & Pools. Indulge in a delicious lasagna at Pacini, the Italian restaurant on-site. Get a sense of the history of the area at the heritage Corner House on-site. If you don't feel like strolling into town, hop onto the complimentary Roam bus to experience the best of Banff (runs from 7am to 11pm daily).
Please enquire upon booking if you're interested in bringing your pet, as we will be happy to try and accommodate them (additional pet fees apply). And, a complimentary pet package may be available for your furry companion!
We highly recommend heading to Magpie & Stump in town for a unique dining experience with delicious food! Get started early in the morning with a cup of coffee from Evelyn's. In the summer, stroll over to the Cave and Basin area to take in the history of Banff and the lovely hot springs. Drive along the Bow Valley Parkway to catch glances of wildlife, including wolves, bears, or more! Johnston Canyon is a beautiful place for a gentle stroll, and we'd recommend heading up to the Ink Pots.
In the winter, you're minutes from Norquay and Sunshine, and Lake Louise is a 40 minute drive away. If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive DISCOUNTED lift tickets!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• FREE access to the indoor pool, open as early as 6:30am, and the sauna!
• Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests
• Fitness room with treadmills, stair climbers, various free weights and bench, and yoga mats
• Have an event in the large meeting room with lovely views!
• Laundry facilities available on-site
• Make sure to check out the heritage Corner House on-site!
• Pamper yourself at the full-service Spa with private lounge
• If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.