Hotel Wing International Yokohama-Kannaiの概要
Choose dates to view prices
デラックス ツインルーム 禁煙
デラックス ツインルーム 喫煙可
Located in Yokohama's Kannai neighborhood, Hotel Wing International Yokohama-Kannai is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tokyo Bay and Yamashita Park, while Yokohama Cosmo World and Zoorasia Yokohama Zoological Gardens are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Yokohama Stadium or Nissan Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Isezaki-chojamachi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Nihon-odori Station is 9 minutes.
- Yokohama Stadium - 徒歩 5 分
- Kanagawa Kenmin Hall - 徒歩 16 分
- Red Brick Warehouse - 徒歩 16 分
- Yokohama Marine Tower - 徒歩 19 分
- Yamashita Park - 徒歩 19 分
- Isezaki-chojamachi Station - 6 min walk
- Kannai Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jonathan – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
Hotel Wing International Yokohama-Kannai
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1080 and JPY 1080 for adults, JPY 1080 and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
Too small for rooms.
Location was great as it’s 2 minutes from the jr train station. Rooms are really small as well as bathroom are very tight. We ended getting additional rooms as 3 people in a room is a real tight squeeze with no room to store luggage and walk around the room. Bed pillows are uncomfortable too, I had to buy a new pillow to use in the room for a more comfortable sleep