Apartments in Vung Tau for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Vung Tau
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 2, 2019
Other property types in Vung Tau
The Grand Ho Tram Resort & Casino
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Melia Ho Tram Beach Resort
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Fusion Suites Vung Tau
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Vung Tau
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Vung Tau with 194 accommodation options including 24 apartments. Why not take some time in this relaxing area to enjoy the amazing beaches?
Why consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples who want something in a quieter part of town.
When is the Best Time to Visit Vung Tau?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average rainfall is 0 inches in a year
Things to Do in Vung Tau
Travellers to Vung Tau appreciate this relaxing area for its beaches. Front Beach and Mulberry Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Bảo tàng Vũ khí cổ is one of the cultural attractions. While in town, Lam Son Stadium and Lang Co Ong are other places worth a visit.Vung Tau is also recognised for its:
- Cocktail bars
How to Get to Vung Tau and Around the Area
Fly into Vung Tau (VTG), which is located 2 mi (3.2 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), which is 42.8 mi (68.9 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.