- Sensō-ji Temple
- 7 min walk
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- 2 min drive
- Ueno Park
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Asakusa neighborhood, Bunka Hostel Tokyo is in the entertainment district. Tokyo National Museum and Tokyo Imperial Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree. Ueno Zoo and Tokyo Tower are not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Sensō-ji Temple - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 2 min drive
- Ueno Park - 4 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 5 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 6 min drive
- Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express) - 3 min walk
- Asakusa Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Bunka Hostel Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bunka Hostel Tokyo
- Bunka Hostel
- Bunka Hostel Tokyo Japan
- Bunka Hostel Tokyo Tokyo
- Bunka Hostel Tokyo Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Bunka Hostel Tokyo Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location was very good, plenty of food options around, safe, near the train stations, and attractions were also nearby.