- Wat Tha Kradan
- 7 min drive
- Sri Nakharin Dam Golf Course
- 31 min drive
- Srinakarin Dam
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Phu Pai Lake & Resort is located in Si Sawat. Wat Tha Kradan is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Erawan Waterfall and Erawan Falls.
- Wat Tha Kradan - 7 min drive
- Sri Nakharin Dam Golf Course - 31 min drive
- Srinakarin Dam - 33 min drive
- Erawan Falls - 36 min drive
- Si Sawat Park - 51 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Phu Pai Lake & Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: THB 200 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Phu Pai Lake Resort Si Sawat
- Phu Pai Lake Resort
- Phu Pai Lake Si Sawat
- Phu Pai Lake
- Phu Pai Lake & Resort Resort
- Phu Pai Lake & Resort Si Sawat
- Phu Pai Lake & Resort Resort Si Sawat
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Avoid this place
Many issues. The check in was very long as they had difficulty finding reservation. The place is very run down. This is truly a 1.5 to 2 star place. Bed is uncomfortable. Only one option on line to book and it is the less expensive motel room not the raft room on the water. Paid additional 1300 baht for the upgrade when I found out. But not worth it! Room is terrible.!!! This place is way overpriced for this area of Thailand. Only positive is having a room on the water where you can swim off your semi private deck.