- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
デラックス ルーム クイーンベッド 1 台
デラックス ルーム キングベッド 1 台
ルーム キングベッド 1 台
スタジオ キングベッド 1 台
ルーム クイーンベッド 1 台
In the business district, Palihotel Seattle is in a walkable area with good shopping. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Pike Place Market and Nordstrom. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed.
- Seattle Waterfront - 徒歩 1 分
- Pike Place Market - 徒歩 2 分
- Seattle Aquarium - 徒歩 5 分
- Seattle Art Museum - 徒歩 5 分
- Seattle Great Wheel - 徒歩 7 分
- King Street Station - 3 min drive
- Westlake Station - 4 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Hart & The Hunter – Open daily.
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- City/local tax: USD 2.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 29 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
The decor was cute and we'll displayed. A bit small