Huis Ten Bosch Henn na Hotelの概要
Choose dates to view prices
Huis Ten Bosch Henn na Hotel is located in Sasebo. Shinsaikai Bridge and Kujukushima Aquarium are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Saikaibashi Park and Nagasaki Bio Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Huis Ten Bosch.Saseboの旅行ガイドを見る
- Shinsaikai Bridge - 車で 5 分
- Mukyudo - 車で 6 分
- Saikaibashi Park - 車で 8 分
- Mikawachiyaki Museum - 車で 19 分
- Tenjin Park - 車で 22 分
- Huis Ten Bosch Station - 16 min walk
- Nagasaki (NGS) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aura – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Huis Ten Bosch Henn na Hotel
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amazing park and a lot of activities that I bet kids love it too much. the Hen na Hotel and Hen na Cafe attracted our attention.