- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera
- 4 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 6 min drive
- Northern Horse Park
- 14 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Chitose, Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose is in an area with good airport proximity. Chitose Inter Golf Club and Sapporo Golf Club Wattsu Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mitsui Outlet Park and Chitose Outlet Mall Rera. Chitose Salmon Aquarium and Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Chitose travel guide
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera - 4 min drive
- Northern Horse Park - 14 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park - 19 min drive
- Lake Shikotsu - 22 min drive
- Sapporo Dome - 24 min drive
- Sapporo Atsubetsu Station - 37 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 12 min drive
About this property
Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus Hotel Fino
- Best Western Plus Fino Chitose
- Best Western Plus Fino
- Best Plus Fino Chitose Chitose
- Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose Hotel
- Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose Chitose
- Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose Hotel Chitose
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Modern hotel near airport
Finally after a week in Hokkaido visiting different cities and staying in various hotels, the room here is the largest and most beautiful. It is not my first time staying in the Chitose area having stayed in other hotels in the vicinity. The downside of this hotel is that it is quite a walk from the Chitose station - about 15 minutes walk in the hot summer weather whereas the other hotels were much closer to Chitose station but were older and dated. I think it might take longer to walk in winter with all the snow. So you might consider a cab from the airport or from Chitose station if you have a large luggage. The pedestrian path is rough and rocky and it is tough to pull my luggage along (although it’s a small cabin size). Nonetheless when I got to the hotel I was greeted with the modern lobby and warm welcome at the reception. When I got to my room however I was upset that there was no bottled water provided and I was thirsty and sweaty. Thankfully I brought my own. Room decor was nice and modern with a tablet provided giving visitors information about the hotel and its surroundings. Aeon mall is a 10 minutes walk away for last minute shopping and has a small food court serving Japanese food at reasonable prices. On the last day I did my last minute shopping and found myself having too many bags. I asked if there’s any shuttle, there were none but the receptionist recommended the public bus costing just 210¥ straight to the airport which was very convenient! So happy.