Apartments in Saitama for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Saitama
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Saitama
Candeo Hotels Omiya
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Kawagoe Prince Hotel
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
SuperHotel Saitama Kawagoe
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Saitama
There are 62 lodging options in Saitama, including a selection of apartments. Discover popular sights in the larger region like Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for solo travellers who want to stay in a quieter area.
When is the Best Time to Visit Saitama?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 15°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1577 inches in a year
What to Do in Saitama
Enjoy the outdoors at Omiya Park and Toda Rowing Course, or simply take in cultural attractions like Saitama Prefectural Museum of History and Omiya Bonsai Art Museum. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree.Saitama is also known for:
- Cultural attractions
- Theme parks
How to Get to Saitama and Around the Area
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away.
You can take advantage of metro transport at Wakoshi Station, Yashio Station and Misato-chuo Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Saitama-Shintoshin Station, Yonohommachi station or Saitama Urawa Station.