Where to stay in Perth
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Mandurah. A stop by Mandurah Performing Arts Center or Family Bathing area might round out your trip.
Perth Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(95 area reviews)
Travelers to Perth Central Business District praise its popular shops. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to make a stop by Elizabeth Quay and Hay Street Mall.
Arty, eclectic Fremantle is known for its superb café culture, microbreweries and laid-back beach lifestyle.
A noteworthy feature of East Perth is its stunning river views. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Langley Park and Perth Mint.
A noteworthy feature of Scarborough is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Scarborough Beach and Trigg Bushland Reserve.
Top Hotels in Perth
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Top things to do in Perth
Wave Rock, Historic York, Corrigin Town & Hippo’s Yawn Cave
Rottnest Island Bus Tour with Ferry & Train Ride Package
Wave Rock & Historic York Full-Day Tour
Perth Beach Vacation
It's time to take a break and kick back seaside on a Perth vacation. Pretty coastal vistas are in plentiful supply on a trip to Perth — Cottesloe Beach (7 miles (11 km) away) is a well-known example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you need more options, loads of sightseers also book Perth vacation deals in the vicinity of Scarborough Beach and Sorrento Beach.
Things You Should Know About Perth
- If you want to stay right near the shoreline, see what's available at these Perth beach hotels. You're sure to find a place to suit your style.
- Private vacation homes, such as Magnificent Beach Retreat and Seapoint 102, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Perth. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Perth, population 1,896,500, is a wonderful place to visit for countless reasons. Get some handy tips on our Perth things to do page.
- Save a bundle on unforgettable experiences with our Perth vacation deals. See Kings Park and Botanic Garden, as well as other big sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.