Apartments in Perth for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Perth
DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2021
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2021
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Perth
There are plenty of places to stay in Perth with 758 accommodation options including 279 apartments. Why not make time for the entertainment choices and scenic riverfront in this romantic area? Kings Park and Botanic Garden and City Beach are popular places to visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Perth?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 32°C and nighttime temperatures average 14°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average rainfall is 760 inches in a year
Must See in Perth
Visitors speak highly of Perth for its great entertainment and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Kings Park and Botanic Garden and City Beach, or simply take in cultural attractions like Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Kings Park War Memorial and Hyde Park.Perth is known also for its:
How to Get to Perth and Around the Area
Fly into Perth, WA (PER), which is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) away from the city centre.
Make your way to Maylands Station for metro transport. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Perth Esplanade Station, Perth Underground Station or Perth Station.