Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Northern Europe
4.5/5Wonderful!(119 area reviews)
Centrum is popular for its abundant dining options, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Malmo Town Hall (Radhuset) or Lilla Torg.
5/5Exceptional!(181 area reviews)
Duck into narrow, medieval alleys and find yourself happily lost in Sweden’s most famous urban district.
4.5/5Wonderful!(182 area reviews)
Museums, historic sites, and theme parks highlight some notable features of Centrum. Make a stop by Liseberg Amusement Park or Poseidon Statue while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Berzeliigatan Tram Stop or Korsvägen Tram Stop to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(132 area reviews)
This relatively densely-populated island in central Stockholm has long attracted a more alternative crowd and retains a bohemian look and feel.
5/5Exceptional!(123 area reviews)
This borough of central Stockholm blends upscale residential living and high-end shopping with a vibrant performing arts and nightlife scene.
More trip options
- Northern Europe Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Northern Europe Airports
- Hotels in Northern Europe Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Northern Europe Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Northern Europe
- More Hotel Options in Northern Europe
- Northern Europe Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in
- Other Hotels near Northern Europe,