Where to stay in Naples
4.5/5Wonderful!(397 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and popular shops are just a few highlights of Old Naples. Make a stop by Naples Beach or Naples Pier while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(286 area reviews)
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Pelican Bay. A stop by Vanderbilt Beach or Artis-Naples might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(171 area reviews)
Beaches, shopping, and restaurants are just a few things travelers enjoy about East Naples. Check out Naples Botanical Garden or Collier County Museum while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(5 area reviews)
The beaches, spas, and parks are just a few things travelers enjoy about Naples Park. If you want to experience more of the area, check out Mercato or Vanderbilt Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(322 area reviews)
Park Shore is known for its stunning beaches, and with sights like Clam Pass Park and Village on Venetian Bay, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Naples.
Top Hotels in Naples
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Top things to do in Naples
Naples Beach Vacation
If you want to escape fast-paced city life, a Naples vacation is your ticket to relaxation. There's no end to the stunning views to take in during a trip to Naples. Those who need to be near the water are likely to be familiar with Barefoot Beach (11 miles (18 km) away) and will probably want to stay nearby. But there's no need to stress if the nearest accommodation options are reserved. Many travelers also take advantage of Naples packages near Naples Beach and Bonita Springs Public Beach.
Things You Should Know About Naples
- If you're hoping to stay just a short walk from the water, see what's available at these Naples beach hotels. There's sure to be a place to suit your traveling style.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with travelers to these parts. Spinnaker Home #62228 and Baracca Di Sole Vacation Rental by NFVH are good examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out during your vacation? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Naples are the perfect remedy.
- Our Naples things to do page is a terrific place to start organizing your escape to Naples. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 21,500 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Barefoot Beach is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, check out our Naples vacation deals.