The staff is very friendly, but I don’t know about how they communicate in English as we spoke in Japanese. They provide a locker and a suitcase holder with a lock which is nice. The beds aren’t super sturdy so they screech a bit. The room is spacious enough and the facilities are clean. It’s a nice place for the price, they don’t have an outdoor deck or anything to hang out, though. Will definitely stay again.
- Nagoya City Science Museum
- 13 min walk
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center
- 19 min walk
- Nagoya Twin Tower
- 20 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Nagoya City Science Museum - 13 min walk
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center - 19 min walk
- Nagoya Twin Tower - 20 min walk
- Oasis 21 - 3 min drive
- Nagoya TV Tower - 3 min drive
- Osukannon Station - 6 min walk
- Nagoya Sanno Station - 18 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
300 Nagoya Osu Kannon
This smoke-free hostel features a microwave in a common area, a refrigerator in a common area, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, stovetops, and hair dryers. Showers and desks are also available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Guest House 300hostel Osu Kannon Hostel Nagoya
- Guest House 300hostel Osu Kannon Hostel
- Guest House 300hostel Osu Kannon Nagoya
- House 300hostel Osu Kannon Ho
- 300 Nagoya Osu Kannon Nagoya
- Guest House 300hostel Osu Kannon
- 300 Nagoya Osu Kannon Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- 300 Nagoya Osu Kannon Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Nagoya
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Parking nearby: JPY 1000 per day
- Lockers available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Food and drink
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Probably the best dormitory I stayed
The hostel is very new, with beautiful color theme throughout the building. Very soothing, very pleasant. Located near to Osu Kannon shopping district, while still very quiet at night. The dormitory is large by Japan standard. It can be divided into 3 section, each section gets a double decker, a writing table, rack to hang clothes. Each bed has privacy curtain & power point plus reading light. There's even a mini fridge & air purifier. The hostel also provide big key locker & luggage chain. The place is spotless, with ample toilets, shower rooms & basin.
Pros: Size of the dormitory, facilities.
Location: There's a bus from Nagoya station to the bus stop 5 minutes away from the hostel. But the frequency is like once an hour only.