Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Mountain States
Las Vegas Strip
4/5Very Good!(59,675 area reviews)
Here’s where you’ll find the quintessential Vegas: Lavish casinos, glamorous clubs, hopping piano bars, and those infamous wedding chapels and neon lights.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,700 area reviews)
Discover Denver is at its most dynamic in this central district, which has cool craft breweries, bars, galleries, boutiques and entertainment venues.
Downtown Las Vegas
4/5Very Good!(8,786 area reviews)
Step off the Strip and into the original and authentic heart of Las Vegas, where smoky bars, quirky museums and family-friendly attractions exist side by side.
5/5Exceptional!(192 area reviews)
Ride escalators between the plazas of this exclusive gated resort village and enjoy warm cookies after an afternoon on the slopes.
5/5Exceptional!(137 area reviews)
The picture-perfect mountain views and popular ski slopes are top of the list for many visitors to Deer Valley. A stop by Deer Valley Resort or Park City Mountain Resort might round out your trip.
More trip options
- Mountain States Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mountain States Airports
- Hotels in Mountain States Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mountain States Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mountain States
- More Hotel Options in Mountain States
- Mountain States Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in United States of America
- Other Hotels near Mountain States, United States of America
- Hotels in Popular Destinations