Apartments in Mitoko for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Mitoko
NEST HOTEL HAKATA STATION
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Oriental Hotel Fukuoka Hakata Station
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Grand Hyatt Fukuoka
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Mitoko
There might not be many choices within the heart of Mitoko, but Expedia can help you find accommodation within the larger area similar to apartments. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages. Take time to visit popular sights in the larger region like Ohori Park and Tochoji Temple.
Best Time to Visit Mitoko
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 19°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 11°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 34°C and night-time averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Rainfall averages 38 inches in a year
Must See in Mitoko
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Dongurimura, or get out into nature at a spot like Ohori Park. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Tochoji Temple and Nokonoshima Island Park in the larger area.
How to Get to Mitoko and Around the Area
Fly into Fukuoka (FUK), which is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga), which is 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.