Apartments in Long Beach for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Long Beach
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Other property types in Long Beach
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Long Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Lido Beach Studio Steps to Private Ocean Beach
Staying in an Apartment in Long Beach
There are 5 lodging options in Long Beach. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for similar accommodation. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins.
Why not take time while in this family-friendly area to enjoy the amazing beaches and top-notch restaurants? Popular attractions to visit while in town include Long Beach.
When is the Best Time to Visit Long Beach?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and nighttime temperatures average -3°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 29°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1086 inches in a year
Must See in Long Beach
People visiting Long Beach come for its top-notch restaurants and beaches. Long Beach and Lido West Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Long Beach Historical Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Other popular places to visit in the area include Brooklyn Museum and Belmont Park.Long Beach is known also for its:
How to Get to Long Beach and Around the Area
Fly into New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), which is located 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.