Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotelの概要
Choose dates to view prices
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. Cambridge Theatre and Royal Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Don't miss out on a visit to London Eye.Londonの旅行ガイドを見る
- Cambridge Theatre - 徒歩 1 分
- Donmar Warehouse - 徒歩 1 分
- Shaftesbury Theatre - 徒歩 3 分
- Royal Opera House - 徒歩 5 分
- London Transport Museum - 徒歩 7 分
- Covent Garden Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- Monmouth Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 44.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Golden Wedding celebration
My wife and I decided to spend a couple of nights in London to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We chose the Radisson Blu because it was a smart hotel in the heart of Theatreland. We were given an upgraded room which was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and all staff were polite, friendly and efficient. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.