Apartments in Knightdale for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Knightdale
Country Hearth Inn Knightdale Raleigh
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Hyatt House Raleigh / RDU / Brier Creek
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hyatt Place Raleigh/Cary
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Knightdale
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the Raleigh area, with 328 lodging choices including 18 apartments. Discover popular attractions in the region like North Carolina State Capitol and PNC Arena.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Best Time to Visit Knightdale
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average -1°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1213 inches in a year
What to Do in Knightdale
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Buffaloe Road Aquatic Center, or get out into nature at a spot like Historic Oak View County Park. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like North Carolina State Capitol and PNC Arena.Knightdale is known also for its:
- Bird watching
- Jogging trails
How to Get to Knightdale and Around the Area
Fly into Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), which is located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.