Apartments in Kani for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Kani
Hotel Route-Inn Kani
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2015
Park Hotel Kani
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Kani
There might not be many choices within the heart of Kani, but Expedia can help you find lodging options in the area similar to apartments. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. Even filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages. Take time to visit popular sights in the larger region like Nagoya Castle and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology.
When is the Best Time to Visit Kani?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1140 inches in a year
Must See in Kani
Cultural attractions include Kawai Archaeological Museum, whereas Hana Festa Memorial Park is a spot to enjoy nature. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Nagoya Castle and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology in the larger area.Kani is also notable for its:
How to Get to Kani and Around the Area
Fly into Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), which is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), which is 40.4 mi (65 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.