Apartments in Awaji for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Awaji
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Other property types in Awaji
Grand Nikko Awaji
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Grand Chariot Hokutoshichisei 135°
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Kamome Slow Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Awaji
There are 6 accommodation options in Awaji. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for similar accommodation. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or guest houses.
When is the Best Time to Visit Awaji?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 49 inches in a year
Must See in Awaji
Enjoy the outdoors at Hokudan Earthquake Memorial Park and Kiseki no Hoshi Botanical Museum, or simply take in cultural attractions like Awaji City Nakahama Minoru's Cat Art Museum and Kakuya Oishi Art Museum-Yama. Other places in town to visit include Awaji World Park Onokoro and Izanagi Shrine.Awaji is also known for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Awaji and Around the Area
Fly into Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), which is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away. You can also search for flights into Kobe (UKB), which is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.