Apartments in Yokosuka for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Yokosuka
Central Hotel Yokosuka
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Hotel Harbour Yokosuka
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Yokosuka
There are plenty of places to stay in the larger Yokohama area, with 215 hotels and accommodation options including 4 apartments. You might want to visit the area's shops and enjoy its restaurants. Discover popular attractions in the region like Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Sankei-en Park.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Yokosuka?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average -2°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 14°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1155 inches in a year
What to Do in Yokosuka
Yokosuka is known for its restaurants and shops. Family-friendly attractions include Umikaze Park and Soleil Nooka Park, whereas Kinugasayama Park and Yokosuka Iris Garden are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Sankei-en Park are other popular places to visit in the area.Yokosuka is also known for:
How to Get to Yokosuka and Around the Area
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 54.3 mi (87.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.