- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fairmont Hotel Vancouverの概要
Choose dates to view prices
スイート キングベッド 1 台ソファーベッド付き (One Bedroom)
Fairmont Room, 1 King Bed
デラックス ルーム キングベッド 1 台
Fairmont Gold Room, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Room, 2 Queen Beds
デラックス ルーム クイーンベッド 2 台
Fairmont Room, 1 Queen Bed
デラックス ルーム クイーンベッド 1 台
Fairmont Gold Room, 2 Queen Beds
Fairmont Gold Grand Room, 1 King Bed
ジュニア スイート キングベッド 1 台 (with Sofa bed)
One Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen Beds with Sofa bed
Fairmont Gold Suite, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Gallery Room, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Gallery Room, 2 Queen Beds
シグネチャー ルーム キングベッド 1 台
シグネチャー ルーム クイーンベッド 1 台
デラックス ルーム キングベッド 1 台 コーナー
Located in Vancouver, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is in the city center and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Robson Street and Granville Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Vancouver City Center Station is 3 minutes by foot and Burrard Station is 3 minutes.
- Granville Street - 徒歩 2 分
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 徒歩 3 分
- Orpheum Theater - 徒歩 6 分
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 徒歩 9 分
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 徒歩 12 分
- Vancouver City Center Station - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Notch8 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Notch8 Bar – Open daily.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.50 and CAD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
We had great to stay this hotel but it was cracked sink and no bathrobe I was disappearing