- Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park
- 22 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 23 min drive
- Northern Horse Park
- 24 min drive
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Tomakomai Ekimae is located in Tomakomai. Lake Shikotsu and Utonai-ko Sanctuary reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park and Northern Horse Park. Lake Shikotsu and Chitose Salmon Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Tomakomai travel guide
- Lake Shikotsu - 22 min drive
- Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park - 22 min drive
- Northern Horse Park - 24 min drive
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera - 24 min drive
- Chitose Salmon Aquarium - 26 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 23 min drive
About this property
Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Tomakomai Ekimae
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Toyoko Hokkaido Tomakomai Ekimae
- Toyoko Hokkaido Tomakomai Eki
- Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Tomakomai Ekimae Hotel
- Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Tomakomai Ekimae Tomakomai
- Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Tomakomai Ekimae Hotel Tomakomai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel for late flight
I chose this hotel as it has a cheap price (as compared to the hotels in Sapporo for a Saturday night) and is along the way to Lake Toya for the following day. I'm presently surprised that this hotel is in good condition even though it is in a quiet town with almost no tourist. As with any Japanese business hotel, expect that the room and bathroom to be quite small.