- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Tokyo's Meguro neighborhood, Hotel Fukudaya is near a metro station. NHK Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and Yebisu Garden Place. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Tokyoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Shibuya Crossing - 徒歩 15 分
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 車で 15 分
- Tokyo Midtown - 車で 15 分
- Yoyogi Park - 車で 17 分
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 車で 38 分
- Shinsen Station - 7 min walk
- Shibuya Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 53 min drive
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good and cheap ryokan hotel close to Shibuya
Nice ryokan hotel in walkable (15min) distance from Shibuya station and with a lot of options for dinner and drinks quite close. The staff was friendly and helpful and it’s cheap as well.