Centurion Hotel Grand Akasakaの概要
Choose dates to view prices
スタンダード ダブルルーム 禁煙 （クイーンベッド1台）
スーペリア セミダブルルーム 禁煙（ダブルベッド1台）
スタンダード セミダブルルーム 禁煙（セミダブルベッド1台）
スーペリア ツインルーム 禁煙 (セミダブルベッド2台)<大人3名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
スーペリア ダブルルーム 禁煙 (キングベッド1台)<大人3名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
ファミリールーム 禁煙(セミダブルベッド2台) <大人3名様よりバンクベッドをご用意>
カジュアルダブルルーム 禁煙 (ダブルベッド1台)<大人3名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
プレミアム ダブルルーム 禁煙 (キングベッド1台) - 別館<大人3名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
モデレート ツインルーム 禁煙 (セミダブルベッド2台) - 別館<大人3名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
コンフォート ツインルーム 禁煙 (セミダブルベッド2台) - 別館<大人3名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
ヒーリング ツインルーム 禁煙 (ダブルベッド2台) - 別館<大人5名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
デラックスツインルーム 禁煙 (クイーンベッド2台) - 別館<大人5名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
スイートルーム 禁煙 (クイーンベッド2台) -最上階-<大人5名様よりソファーベッドをご用意>
Located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighborhood, Centurion Hotel Grand Akasaka is in the city center and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Akasaka Biz Tower and Hie Shrine, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Akasaka ACT Theater. Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is 3 minutes by foot and Nagatacho Station is 7 minutes.Tokyoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Akasaka Biz Tower - 徒歩 3 分
- Akasaka ACT Theater - 徒歩 5 分
- Akasaka Sacas - 徒歩 6 分
- Hie Shrine - 徒歩 6 分
- Akasaka Palace - 車で 7 分
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station - 3 min walk
- Yotsuya Station - 19 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 31 min drive
Centurion Hotel Grand Akasaka
Food and drink
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This has been the worst hotel experience that I have had within all the hotels that I have stayed out throughout the years. Upon checking in, I noticed the hotel was a bit older in infrastructure and with its decorations. That wasn't really a red flag rather an observation that is pretty obvious. Checking in went okay and I didn't think anything of it. Upon stepping into the elevator though, our party noticed that there was an extremely pungent odor. The elevator itself also is clearly outdated and just dingy looking. When getting to the room, I noticed that the room itself was a bit dirty. This was the first sign when I felt like the conditions were unacceptable. I also noticed the amenities offered were really scarce. Keep in mind, the room had multiple people and they only provided one set of things such as toothbrushes and certain towels. This was an annoyance that I felt could be overlooked. What was unavoidable was just how dirty and ugly the room is. The carpets and tabletop were filthy. The room is small for even Tokyo. You can not even place your luggage properly. The room layout and setup is awful. It's not only small, but falling apart. The TV wires are all tangled in the curtains which is probably a fire hazard? The TV also blocks the window and is set up extremely inefficiently. It is not only ugly, but just not up to standard. The air vent frame was dangling by a piece of tape.