Apartments in Talisay for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Talisay
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Talisay
RedDoorz Plus near Talisay Town Center
RJC Hostel and Karaoke Bar
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2019
GV Hotels Talisay City
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Talisay
You'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Talisay, including a selection of apartments. Make time to visit the region's popular attractions like Magellan's Cross.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Talisay
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 32°C and nighttime temperatures average 24°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 25°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 25°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average rainfall is 50 inches in a year
Must See in Talisay
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Crocolandia, or get out into nature at a spot like Senior Citizen's Park. Sta. Teresa de Avila Church and Magellan's Cross are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Talisay and Around the Area
Fly into Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), which is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.