Apartments in Stein am Rhein for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Stein am Rhein
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Youth Hostel Stein am Rhein
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2018
Hotel Chlosterhof Stein Am Rhein
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2017
Staying in an Apartment in Stein am Rhein
You might have as many choices within the heart of Stein am Rhein, but Expedia can help you search for accommodation within the larger area similar to apartments. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or cabins. Discover the region's popular sights like Swiss Science Center Technorama.
When is the Best Time to Visit Stein am Rhein?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and nighttime temperatures average -2°C
- April-June: 23°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average rainfall is 37 inches in a year
What to Do in Stein am Rhein
Explore the area and cultural attractions such as Hohenklingen Castle, or visit one of the family-friendly sights such as Stahlibuck Tower. In the larger area, you’ll find St. George's Abbey and Swiss Science Center Technorama.Stein am Rhein is known also for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Stein am Rhein and Around the Area
Fly into Zurich (ZRH), which is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), which is 30.9 mi (49.7 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.