It wasnt great, but served the purpose. Would I stay there again.?..probably not.
- Fair Road Park
- 6 min walk
- Center for Wildlife Education
- 2 min drive
- Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Red Roof Inn & Suites Statesboro - University is located in Statesboro. Fair Road Park and Center for Wildlife Education reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University and Splash In the Boro. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.Visit our Statesboro travel guide
- Fair Road Park - 6 min walk
- Center for Wildlife Education - 2 min drive
- Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University - 3 min drive
- Georgia Southern University - 4 min drive
- The Clubhouse at Hackers - 5 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 57 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn & Suites Statesboro - University
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Red Roof Inn Statesboro Motel
- Red Roof Inn Statesboro
- Statesboro Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Statesboro
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Statesboro - University Motel
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Statesboro - University Statesboro
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Statesboro - University Motel Statesboro
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stained sheets, sticky floors, dark drip stains running down bathroom door, bugs, air conditioner did not work, spider webs above bed, swimming pool filled in with dirt, washer/ dryer out of order