2021 Sarasota vacation deals
Where to stay in Sarasota
Siesta Key Village
4.5/5Wonderful!(282 area reviews)
One reason travelers love spending time in Siesta Key Village is the stunning beaches, and Siesta Key Beach is a top place to visit.
Saint Armands Key
Beaches and restaurants are just a few things travelers like about Saint Armands Key. A stop by St. Armands Circle is also recommended if you've got time to explore the area.
If you're spending some time in Downtown, Sarasota Opera House and Florida Studio Theatre are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(911 area reviews)
Gardens, art galleries, and theaters are some highlights of Central Sarasota. Make a stop by Sarasota Opera House or Marina Jack while you're exploring.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
The beaches and restaurants are a few reasons travelers visit Sarasota Springs. Want to see more of the surrounding area? Sarasota Opera House and Nathan Benderson Park are a few top sights nearby.
Top Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Top things to do in Sarasota
Sarasota Beach Vacation
It's time to pack your suitcase and sit and listen to the sounds of the ocean on a Sarasota vacation. Pretty coastal vistas abound on a trip to Sarasota — Siesta Key Public Beach (5 miles (8 km) away) is the perfect example. It's a great idea to stay in a hotel close by. If you want more options, loads of visitors also book Sarasota vacation deals around Lido Beach and Turtle Beach.
Things You Should Know About Sarasota
- Choosing a hotel near the ocean means picture-perfect vistas and relaxing walks along the beach at dusk. Take a peek at our Sarasota beach hotels and see what's available.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes around these parts. Tropical Waterview Escape and Absolutely Perfect are a few options to select from.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Sarasota look after all the finer details. That means more time for you to get on with the pressing task of relaxing.
- Sarasota, population 55,100, is a popular vacation destination for loads of reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Sarasota things to do page.
- Siesta Key Public Beach is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Sarasota vacation deals.