- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Santander Ferry Terminal
- 9 min walk
- Santander Cathedral
- 11 min walk
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Santander and Cantabria
- 14 min walk
- Santander (SDR)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Santander, Hotel San Glorio is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Santander Ferry Terminal and Chico Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mercado del Este and Mercado La Esperanza. Plaza de Canadio and Jardines de Piquio are also worth visiting.
- Santander Ferry Terminal - 9 min walk
- Santander Cathedral - 11 min walk
- Las Tetas de Lierganes - 13 min walk
- Mercado La Esperanza - 13 min walk
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Santander and Cantabria - 14 min walk
- Santander Station - 6 min walk
- Santander (SDR) - 9 min drive
- Restaurante La Salada – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Hotel San Glorio
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 23.5 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 23.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- San Glorio
- San Glorio Hotel
- San Glorio Hotel Santander
- San Glorio Santander
- Hotel San Glorio Santander
- Hotel San Glorio
- Hotel San Glorio Hotel
- Hotel San Glorio Santander
- Hotel San Glorio Hotel Santander
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Adequate hotel for short stay.
At best, this is an adequate place to stay. There is no ambience to this hotel, just a long dark corridor to the rooms. The hotel shares the building with other apartments and is very noisy late into the night in our room. Very overpriced and expensive. The room was large and the bathroom was good. The coffee shop is good.