You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 9 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: BRL 65 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
This property’s resort fee includes:
- Ferry ride through the Marapendi Lagoon, the Carioca Pantanal.
- Daily physical indoor and outdoor activities.
- One hour complimentary bike experience per person per stay.
- Unique gastronomic experiences, such as Caipirinha Tasting in our award-winning restaurants.
- Access to the Marapendi Lounge for early arrivals and late departures.
- Access to the Atiaia Spa & Fitness relaxation room, with steam room and locker rooms.
- 10% discount on Atiaia SPA's treatments
- 24-hour access to the gym.
- Two welcome drinks at Cantô Restaurant
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 78 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 60 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 350 per accommodation, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.